Justin McMurray is an attorney experienced in various aspects of Florida and federal law. Since becoming an attorney in 2006, he has had the pleasure of sharing his services and expertise with hundreds of clients in Florida and abroad. Born and raised in Gainesville, Florida, he studied first at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, before returning to the University of Florida to earn his Bachelor of Arts and a subsequent Juris Doctor from the University of Florida's Frederick G Levin College of Law.
More About Attorney Justin McMurray:
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2005
- B.A., University of Florida, 2000
- Professional & Bar Association Membership, Florida - Member Since: 2006
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida - Member Since: 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida - Member Since: 2010
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida - Member Since: 2010