Reasons Why Someone Would Hire an Immigration Attorney
Below are just some of the reasons why someone would hire an Immigration Attorney. When they call it is best to get all of their immigration history and what they are wanting to do up front that way you know what you would be helping them so you can prepare for their consultation. I have a lot of experience with doing phone intakes for Immigration cases. Generally their first consult. Would be in person with the Attorney and most Attorneys require the prospect to pay a consultation fee which is generally credited to the fees if they are retained.
- To file for their Green Card.
- To file to Remove Conditions on their Conditional Green Card.
- To file for Citizenship.
- To Petition for Parents that are overseas.
- To Petition for Children that are overseas.
- To apply for an investor visa.
- To work for a company in the U.S.
- To have an Attorney present at their interview.
- To be represented in removal/deportation proceedings.
- To apply for a Visa.
- To apply for an extension of their visa.
- To renew their Green Card.
- To replace their Green Card.
- To file for Derivative Citizenship.
- To respond to an RFE (Request for Evidence).
- To file for DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).
- To apply for or to renew their Employment Authorization.
- To perform a case review to determine if any relief is available. A copy of the USCIS file can be requested through FOIA (Freedom of Information Act). Also an FBI report can be requested to see what criminal cases the person may have, if any. http://www.uscis.gov/forms
WE WORK FOR YOU
Dedicated lawyers working for clients throughout Florida. Our Ocala law firm has been assisting clients for over 10 years. We work hard for you so that you can focus on other matters that are important to you and your family. The future belongs to you! We help you move past the legal matter that may be dominating your daily life right now so that you can focus your attention on your future goals and endeavors.
Regardless of the type of legal matter you may be facing right now, we strive to provide the personal attention you would expect if your case was the only case our attorneys were handling. We have helped thousands of clients throughout Florida. Let us help you with your legal matter.
Fast and easy solutions to the legal matter you are facing. Our goal is to help you find an affordable solution to your legal matter without causing additional stress or work for you. When you retain our law firm, you receive the guidance, support, and legal counsel of a Ocala attorney who is knowledgeable, passionate, and dedicated to serving his clients. You also receive the full support of a team of legal professionals who are dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact our office to discover the difference it can make to have a team on your side that puts your best interests above all other concerns. Our Ocala lawyers believe everyone deserves to have the benefit of experienced legal counsel. Therefore, our law firm offers free consultations. We do not want the concern about paying for a legal consultation to prevent you from getting help with a legal matter. We want you to have the legal counsel and guidance you need as you choose the best option for you to resolve your legal matter.
Call our Ocala law firm at (352) 519-4299 to speak with an attorney now. Do not wait any longer to learn about your legal rights and options regarding your situation.